Real Animator Training Video Course
The Secret Science of Shape Simplification
Watch and understand how the secret to great animation is hidden in the simplification of shapes.
This is an overview of the 8 part Lecture Series in The Real Animator Training Library Containing over 9 hours of Step by Step Animation Instruction on the Secret Science of Shape Simplification.
You get a downloadable zip file (5GB in size) containing 8 Real Animator Training video lectures totaling to around 9 hours of run time. Your download link is valid for 48 hours. Please download promptly after purchase and allow time for the download to complete
Your Chance to own exclusive Real Animator Training Library Content
The Secret science of shape simplification series is part of the AMB Animation Real Animator Training Library it is located in the Animation Lectures archive and has been specifically designed as a standalone mini course to guide the viewer from beginner fundamentals through intermediate and advanced processes.
The training library content is exclusive to members only and it has dedicated, separate course archives focusing entirely on basics, intermediate and advanced character animation.
This enlightening series combines core elements from each of those archives and serves as a strong introduction course to character animation that will give a range of animators of varying ability a greater understanding of their craft.
- Video Lecture 1 - Blocking the action in Line - 55 mins
- Video Lecture 2 - Turning Line into shapes - 1 hr 21 mins
- Video Lecture 3 - Adding Follow Through & overlapping action - 1 hr 12 mins
- Video Lecture 4 - Building Shapes on top of the Follow Through action - 1 hr 11 mins
- Video Lecture 5 - Adding complexity to the shapes - 1 hr 10 mins
- Video Lecture 6 - Detailing and drawing character on top of the shapes - 1 hr 37 mins
- Video Lecture 7 - Cleaning Up Animation Drawings - 56 mins
- Video Lecture 8 - Inbetweening The Animation - 1 hr 20 mins
Combined Duration - over 9 Hours